Lake Michigan Engagement Pictures: Part Two



Happy Wednesday! I'm going to be honest and pre-warn you that things are about to go totally "wedding" over here! With the big day less than 2 weeks away, it's safe to assume I'm in full wedding mode :) If you missed Part One of our engagement pictures, you can find them hereMy BFF Ashley treated us to these gorgeous images as a gift and I'm just so thankful. My heart is overflowing with love when I look at these. 

















I can't wait to marry this guy!

Happy Wednesday:)
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I love the last one - so playful, fun, pretty and full of love. Enjoy the last couple of weeks as you approach your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, love them all, good luck with your upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top