Gift Guide: For the Hostess




DETAILS | copper candle / mr. & mrs. flutes / hostess gift box: candle, somthing sweet, bath bomb, champagne flute & more / tea towel / marble & brass cheese board / metallic dotted napkin / gold coasters / kitchen aid mixer (BLACK FRIDAY SALE!) / coffee book & cocktail book /

I love playing hostess, so my kitchen cupboards are exploding with cake stands, mugs, napkins, plates of all sizes gold flatware, and pretty goblets. I even have to have a separate buffet for all my entertaining goods that don't fit in our cupboards. 

Today I'm showing you some of my favorite hostess and entertaining items, perfect for gifts for your friends and family. Arriving at a holiday party empty handed is sometimes awkward, so bringing something from the above list would really make your host smile and be a great way to say thank you for hosting! I actually keep a little gift drawer in my closet and it's filled with fun little things I can give as a small hostess gift if I'm in a pinch. It's been so nice to have a few goodies on hand!

If you're playing hostess this holiday season or just love entertaining items like me, send this gift guide right along to your spouse for a little hint ;) If you're attending a gathering at someone else's home, use this list as inspiration to say thank you. We registered for and received the above kitchen aid, but in silver, and it's awesome! Such a fun "big ticket" gift.

Check out Macy's doorbuster Black Friday sale for more great finds.

A few more ideas:



For the newly engaged couples or newlyweds!




Happy Hosting!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top