Fashion Show in Grand Rapids + Fall Outfit Inspiration

I'm really looking forward to an upcoming event here in Grand Rapids, MI and I hope to meet some of you there, so I'm tellin' you all the details today! A local boutique called Lee & Birch is hosting a fall fashion show, Runway Off Wealthy, in partnership with our local West Elm store, who will be providing the VIP seating lounge (so fun!). The whole event is meant to inspire you for fall, but mostly to raise money and awareness for an amazing charity called Kids Food Basket.


You can get your ticket HERE! If you attend, let me know so I can say hello :)

I headed over to Lee & Birch to get a preview of their fall items (all so cute!), so of course I tried a couple of outfits on. The stylists helped me choose some looks and put together jewelry and everything. I've never been so put together ;) Hopefully these looks give you some fall outfit inspiration!


This black dress was so soft and the bell sleeve was right on trend. You could easily transition this into winter by adding tights or leggings and booties.

Now for the below pink jacket...this is not something I'd ever pick out or try on by myself, but the girls in the store chose it, so I went with it. I ended up loving it! It's so feminine and adds some personality and color to the look.



These layered necklaces are all over the place right now and I'm not mad about it. I love how they look so effortless and put together!

The second look was a pair of vegan leather leggings (try wearing these on an 80 degree day with humidity...) with a casual white tee & another bomber jacket. I love how the green jacket dresses it up a little! These leather leggings would be great for winter; they're super insulated. I'm definitely going to add thick leggings to my winter wish list!


Again with the cool layered necklace look. So fun!
Photos by Rayanne Barker 

Head into Lee & Birch on Wealthy Street to grab any of these pieces. Or you can browse the website! Use the code ROW20 for 20% off your purchase :)



Hope to see you at the runway show on September 14th! 








interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top