Gift Guide: For the Hostess

It's pretty much officially that time of year! I heard Christmas music on the radio the other day and I wasn't even mad about it ;) Next week we're getting our tree and I can't wait to decorate it (I showed you the inspiration here). It's also time to start thinking about holiday gifts! For someone like me, who's love language is gifts, this is a really fun time of year. For others, this can cause a lot of stress. I'm hoping to help you cut the stress by coming up with a bunch of really sweet and thoughtful gifts for your loved ones. Today we're kicking off the gift guide series with gifts for the hostess. 

My mom always taught me to bring a little gift over when you get invited to a party at someone's house as a thank you, so these can be hostess gifts, or gift ideas for those who love to entertain! 




1. Hello Lovely Mug: Mugs with encouraging or fun sayings on them is never a bad gift idea. I love filling mugs with a gift card, candy, peppermint bark, or something else for an added surprise!

2. Oven Mit & Pot Holder: How cute are these holiday prints?! I think it'd be so fun to be able to pull out Christmas themed kitchen accessories. And if someone is throwing a holiday party, chances are they'd also love it!

3. Marble & Gold Feather Coasters:  Everyone loves marble and gold, but this coaster design is made unique with the feather pattern in each one. It's simple and neutral, so it will go with any style. 
4. Monogram Marble Cutting Board: Any hostess will love a cheese board / cutting board, especially if it's a pretty marble tone. Perfect for setting cheese and crackers out on for their next gathering.
5. Mr. & Mrs. Champagne Flutes: This one is for the newlyweds or newly-engaged couples, of course!
6. Slow Cooker Cookbook: Honestly, this is on here because I need this book ;) I want to try more crockpot meals this winter since they're easy and homey. I think giving a cookbook as a gift to someone who loves to entertain is a no-brainer.
7. Gold Spiced Candle: this candle smells amazing (it's a wonderful spiced holiday scent!) and it's really pretty and festive with the gold hue.
8. Hand Lotion: Yummy hand lotions are a great gift! This one's scent is divine. It's citrus mimosa, and let me tell you-- they ain't lying about that scent! It's refreshing and soothing and totally safe for your skin. Any hostess who does a lot of dishes after the parties needs an amazing lotion to finish with ;)
9. Hearth & Hand Dish Towel: If the hostess loves Joanna Gaines, this is the perfect gift! A set of two dish towels from the new Magnolia for Target collection.
10. Art of the Bar Cart Recipe Book: Another fun cookbook, but this time for the cocktails. This has such a cute cover, you could leave it out on your coffee table all year round!
11. Picture Frame: The shape and blush pink color caught my eye on this frame. I thought this would be a cute one to frame signature cocktail drinks in for a party!

12. Grapefruit Soap: Another amazing smelling product! Anyone who likes to host is very familiar with doing dishes. A delicious soap will help :)
Just a few more gift ideas for the hostess:

What do you think of these ideas? If you have some more thoughts, please add to my list in the comments!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

  1. Great ideas Michaela. And, congrats on launching your Beauty Counter endeavor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top