Friday Finds: What's in My Suitcase

For today's Friday Finds, I couldn't resist sharing a few things I'm bringing with me on our Hawaii trip next week:

1. This light blue floral maxi dress from Morning Lavender:


2. This super fun printed Lily Pulitzer dress from Rent the Runway:
More colorful than I usually go, but I just adore it for a tropical vacation!

3. This adorable romper from Rent the Runway:
I cannot wait to wear this one! It's in my favorite colors-- blue and white! It'll be perfect with the sandals my parents got me for my birthday back in November that I haven't worn yet. 

4. This cute-as-ever maxi dress from my new favorite boutique, August Cloth:

It's so precious + fully lined!

5. A really cute floral kimono from another favorite boutique The Mason Jar. Mine is sold out, but this one is super similar.  Shoes here (they run kinda wide)


I love black suits! I think they make you look more tan than you actually are. Is that a real thing? Ha! I'm the most self-conscious about the area by my armpits-- and if you get the wrong cut suit, it can do that area no favors! This suit makes said area look great and doesn't make it look like there's extra skin or anything there. The lace detail is really pretty, too! I already had a pair of black bottoms that I'm going to wear this with. 

7. These peep toe sandals are some of the most comfortable heels I've had! I just grabbed them this week and I love them already. They're not stiff at all, which is why I think they're so comfortable. They're way more comfortable than these wedges. The heel isn't too high and the strap is adjustable.


SALES:

1. The Loft: 40% off spring faves + 70% off other items

2. Anthropologie: 40% off sale items! // 20% off home items.

3. Nordstrom: new markdowns!

4. J.Crew Factory: Buy any item, get a second item FREE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

interior design website / services / portfolio

3 comments

  1. Lol'ing at "THIS IS NOT A DRILL" -- that is such a good sale! What do you think of Rent the Runway? I've always wanted to try it! Have a good weekend, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what people are bringing for vacation! This post introduced me to a lot of new boutiques too, so thank you! :) Have fun in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits. If your need any kind of Photoshop editing services you can visit us at clipping solutions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top